Terms & Conditions
WIN TWO OF THE NEW OUTSIDEIN FLEECES COMPETITION
- These are the rules for OutsideIn’s Fleece Giveaway for the prize of one of each of our brand new Fleeces.
How to enter the Competition?
- All entrants must comment on the original post on the OutsideIn Instagram
- Entrant must comment their guesses for the two colours that they think are the main colours of each of the new Fleeces - for example: Green and Yellow. They must also tag a friend in the post to form a valid entry - for example: Green and Yellow @JohnDoe
- The entrant must be following the OutsideIn Instagram account (@weare_oi)
- By submitting their entry, the entrant agrees to all terms and conditions regarding this competition
- Any third-party entries or entries submitted by agents will not be accepted
- Prize to be fulfilled by OutsideIn (We Are Oi Limited)
- Two OutsideIn Fleeces, one of each of the new colours in the winner’s preferred sizes
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash
- The prize if non-transferrable and will only be provided to the named winner
Who can enter?
- Everyone who is following the OutsideIn Instagram page
What is the closing date?
- All entries must be entered by 16:00 on Thursday 21st April 2022
How will the winner be chosen?
- All correct answers will be entered into a draw. From there, a winner will be selected from random
How will the winner be notified?
- The winner will be contacted via direct message by OutsideIn
- The winner will be required to provide a full name and email address to claim their prize
Substitution of Prize
- Winners may not substitute their prize for alternative OutsideIn products, vouchers or cash
- By entering the competition, you are giving consent to use your personal details to facilitate the mechanics of this promotion
- The winner must not do anything which could damage the reputation of OutsideIn in any way, during or after this promotion
- The Promoter of this giveaway is OutsideIn, We Are Oi Limited, Unit 9, Work West, 301 Glen Road, Belfast, BT118BU
- The Promoter’s decision on all aspects of this promotion is final
- The Promoter has the right to refuse to award the Prize to anyone whom it reasonably believes has broken any of the above rules