Postage For Exchange
Sometimes you change your mind and that's okay! That's why we're here to help you make your exchanges as smooth as possible.
Whilst we're here to help however we can, unfortunately we cannot cover the cost of postage for items unless they have a manufacturing flaw or damaged when you receive them.
For all standard size exchanges and product swaps, we kindly ask that you cover the small postage fee of £3.50 when posting your item back to us.
Please remember, your product must meet the following criteria in order to be valid for an exchange:
- The item(s) must be unworn and returned in its original state (no snags, splits or stains please).
- You must be able to provide a proof of purchase.
- The item(s) must be returned within two weeks of the date of shipping. To find out when this is, you should have an email stating when your order was dispatched.
- Socks must not be worn and their packaging must be fully intact.
You can exchange your item for:
- A different product at the same price point.
- The same product in a different size.
- A gift voucher.
If you have any questions about whether your product meets the above requirement or if you are unsure how to complete the exchange process, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're here to help and happy to help!
We aim to deliver your order between 1 - 3 working days for orders placed in the UK, Northern Ireland and Ireland. For other areas please visit our dedicated Delivery Page for more info.
With every purchase of this item we donate an additional item to someone experiencing homelessness. These additional items are distributed to those in need with the help of our Giving Partners in the UK, Ireland and other regions of the globe. See how your purchases gave back last year here!
To keep your items in their best condition, follow our Care Guide for our recommendations.