Join our team!
Do you have a passion for fashion, a knack for creativity and a heart for social impact? Then you might be the next OutsideInFashion Technician! We are so excited to expand our Fashion Production Team with this new role as we enter one of our busiest but most exciting seasons.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for someone who lives and breathes clothing, and boasts the skills to prove it. As we approach one of our busiest seasons here at OutsideIn, we need an experienced Fashion Technician to support our Fashion Production Team with finishing and preparing all products listed on our online, Depop and store.
Alongside a healthy dose of daily fun with our enthusiastic Fashion Production Team, you will assist with embroidery, screen printing, sewing, organising stock for both our online and Depop stores, as well as helping our Events Team prep products ahead of going on the road.
Additionally, you will work closely with our Fashion Design Team to ensure that all product details and finishes uphold the digitised designs and the excellent standard to which we hold everything accountable to here at OutsideIn.
If you are a creative-thinker, obsessed with the intricacies of fashion and a sucker for an excellent stitch, we’d love to hear from you!
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Please ensure the title of the email includes the role you are applying to. Applications that do not adhere to this unfortunately will not be considered.
- Must be available to work at least 4 days per week within the weekdays.
- Minimum Experience with sewing or in a technical fashion production role.
- Must be able to work effectively under pressure.
- Must possess an exceptional attention to detail.
- Confident with a needle, a thread and of course, a sewing machine.
- A self-starter that takes initiative when necessary and can efficiently manage your own time.
- Experience with embroidery and screen printing is not essential but highly desirable.
- A creative thinker and an insatiable curiosity for learning.
- A collaborative spirit with an all-in attitude towards the task at hand.
- A proven ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, especially in busy periods.
- A heart for social impact and a tangible desire to help individuals experiencing homelessness.
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty when necessary.
- A humble and hardworking attitude.
- An all-round team player.
What We Offer:
- A creative and energetic working environment with a bunch of people who know how to have fun.
- A unique opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing company.
- Opportunities to get involved with other aspects of interest within the company.
- An opportunity to contribute to design ideas and see them come to life.
- Opportunities to upskill and work with top of the range equipment.
- A welcome gift of two free Oi Hats as well as 25% Oi Fam discount across all products.