Hours: 16 hours (Part Time)
Who OutsideIn are:
We're a streetwear brand that is seeking to eradicate homelessness globally. What drives our “wear one, share one” concept is that behind every person is a unique story, which deserves to be heard.
Although our products provide practical help for the homeless, we believe your time and words of hope are key to seeing homelessness combatted. Through giving apparel, speaking words of hope, and helping society to understand these irreplaceable humans through the sharing of stories, we seek to put an end to homelessness for good.
We are looking for…
An enthusiastic individual who can assist in all marketing campaigns related to events, partnerships, product sales and PR. You will be involved in helping collect and monitor all social media campaigns. You will assist with the planning and execution of all events & partnerships.
In this role, you will…
- Support the team, and collaborate with brand marketing campaigns across all key territories. Using a combination of owned channels, (site, email, social platforms and newsletter). You will support the team with administrative tasks and the delivery of marketing plans.
- Supporting all social and content to ensure all marketing activity is aligned.
- Identifying relevant local events and occasions, which can form part of our global marketing initiatives.
- Researching and identifying opportunities for local brand partnerships that align to our global strategy.
- Understand KPIs around campaign success; track, monitor, evaluate findings through reports and updates used on an executive team level
- Assisting with administrative duties - capturing notes, updating marketing codes, competitive monitoring, campaign reporting.
- Learn campaign and event planning as well as project management through a hands-on approach
- Participate in daily meetings.
- Assist in daily office tasks; such as stock management, packaging and general retail duties.
Knowledge & Experience
- Undergraduate level studying Communications, Public Relations, Marketing
- Strong written, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Effectively communicate with various departments including internal and external.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines with strong time management skills.
- Ability to partner with strong personalities while maintaining high degree of professionalism
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Passionate about working in a Social Enterprise.
- Studying Marketing, Public Relations or similar field. (Not essential)
- 5 GCSEs
- Educated to an A level Standard.
- Reliable form of transportation
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
The OutsideIn Team