Application Deadline: 18th February 2021
This is an exciting opportunity for a content creator to work with a fast growing fashion brand, recognised as the fastest growing top 1% Shopify stores in 2020. With a strong passion for helping those who are vulnerable in society, Outsidein aims to rewrite the perception of homelessness.
We are searching for a talented individual who is looking to work in the fast paced creative industry where they can learn new skills and develop their abilities.
This role calls for a talented all-round creative with initiative and drive along with a basic skill set that includes: Graphic Design Skills, Video Producing/Editing, Photography/Storyboarding and the ability to Create and Manage Social Media Content.
A flexible, part-time role involving a minimum of 21 hours per week.
This role requires planning, creating and managing social media and visual content for OutsideIn. You will be responsible for assisting communicating the story of the brand by working closely with Lead Creative. You will also work closely with other departments including the fashion, operation and social impact teams.
You must be excellent at managing and organising your time, be self motivated, an adaptable multi-tasker with a strong ability to solve problems. The ability to work within strict deadlines and be proactive to manage and run your own projects. An enthusiasm for paying attention to creative trends creating next level content is also important.
- Bringing fresh ideas for engaging and impactful social media content.
- Fashion photography including flat-lays of products (clothing and accessories).
- Hands-on assistance on photoshoots.
- Creating entertaining behind-the-scenes content for OutsideIn’s social media channels.
- Assisting in organising, scheduling, managing and publishing social media content across all of OutsideIn’s social media channels.
- Actively participate in regular marketing meetings.
- Assisting in managing and posting content during weekdays and weekends.
- Working alongside the marketing team to set up weekly content calendars.
- Post-production of photography and video assets.
- Assisting with small graphic design projects such as posters.
- Uploading content to the company website and online drives.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro and Lightroom.
- A proven ability to work with tight deadlines.
- Access to your own photography and videography equipment.
- A confident ability to multitask.
- Resourcefulness to work with a wide range of budgets and circumstances.
- Open to take direction as well as provide useful creative suggestions and solutions.
- An understanding of video editing.
- A highly enthusiastic learner, eager for a challenge.
- Competent to use project management and task tracking software.
- Portfolio of work in support of your application (website, instagram, PDF etc).
What you will get from OutsideIn in return:
You will have the chance to be a part of a growing and innovative team of individuals across different spheres of the brand.
You will benefit from OutsideIn’s commitment to providing a strong internal support network, with daily team catch-ups, a welcoming environment and an openness to new thoughts and ideas from all sides of the OutsideIn team. We are highly collaborative and strive to have an ‘all-hands-on-deck’ approach to everything we do.
You will also have the chance to develop and hone your skills as well as learn from industry leaders in the process.
At OutsideIn we call ourselves the Oi Fam and we are committed to ensuring that each member of our family is empowered to do their best in every task they set their hand to.
Please submit a CV, short cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.